As we continue our walk with the Lord, we will learn that our calling as children of the most high is to spread the good news to everyone. Now a days, we have many methods to be able to share the scriptures with the world right from the comfort of our computers or mobile devices. Be a blessing by sharing the word with your family and friends and as you share, you will notice you entering in the beautiful world of Missions as you are now helping other missionaries spread the good news electronically with friends and followers.
Let’s share the wonderful word of God with our friends and family. Daily uplifting Friendship quotes will be posted here so be a blessing to yours by sharing the wonderful promise daily on your social media networks.
Thank you so much for using our site to share Bible Scriptures, Inspirational, Love, and Friendship quotes. Here is an easy way to share with others with a click of a button (Twitter) you could share away to your Twitter feed. For Facebook or Google Plus, I recommend you copy what you want to share first, then click on the Facebook share button at the bottom of the page, or the floating one on your left side of the screen and also you could click on the share button on the floating bar to share on Google Plus or other networks. For Facebook, type the name of the person, groups, or page you want to share this with, then paste the content and repeat steps to share to more than one person, group or page. That’s it! We will add new quotes everyday so come back and check us out for all your sharing needs. Thank you again for sharing and may the Lord be with you and yours. God Bless
1. Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
2. Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.
3. A friend is someone who reaches out for your hand… and touches your heart.
4. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
5. A friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find but lucky to have.
6. Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
7. A friend is someone who walks in when the whole world has walked out.
8. Parents start you off on life but friends get you through it.
9. Side by side or miles apart, good friends are always close to the heart.
10. Good friends share good times, but great friends divide pain.
11. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
12. What the power of love really does at first sight…. Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet, and two others at first speech are old friends.
13. I don’t want a perfect relationship. I just want someone I can act silly with, someone who treats me right and loves being with me.
14. I don’t seek for a perfect relationship. I just want someone who is honest, trustworthy. Someone who treats me right and loves the Lord as I do. ❤
15. A boy makes YOU jealous of other women, but gentleman makes other women jealous of YOU.
16. There’s no such thing as a perfect man, or a perfect woman…just perfect for each other. ❤
17. If he can’t keep a conversation going, don’t expect him to be able to keep a relationship going.
18. A best friend isn’t someone who’s just always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.
19. Some people are just not meant to be in your life, no matter how much you want them to be.
20. Everything I like is either: illegal, immoral, fattening, addictive, expensive, or impossible but not if I have Jesus
21. A relationship shouldn’t ruin a friendship. If it did then the relationship isn’t true.
22. You always notice happy couples when you’re single.
23. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
24. A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.
25. A friend to all is a friend to none.
26. A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.
27. A hug is like a boomerang – you get it back right away.
28. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
29. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
30. An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
31. Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
32. But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.
33. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
34. Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.
35. Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
36. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
37. Friendship takes time and energy if it’s going to work, nurture it-don’t take them for granted.
38. Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
39. I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
40. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
41. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
42. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
43. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
44. A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
45. Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
46. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.
47. Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
48. Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.
49. Friends are born, not made.
50. Friends show their love in times of trouble.
51. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
52. I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
53. In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
54. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
55. Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.
56. Never explain – your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.
57. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
58. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing, not curing… that is a friend who cares.
59. When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.
60. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
61. A friend is one who walks in when others walk out.
62. A friend is, as it were, a second self.
63. A man’s growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends.
64. A person cannot be said to succeed in this life who does not satisfy one friend.
65. A person’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.
66. A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship.
67. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
68. A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.
69. All you need to do to be my friend is like me.
70. As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.
71. Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.
72. But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.
73. Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family.
74. Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
75. Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.
76. Friends… they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.
77. Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.
78. Friendship is held to be the severest test of character. It is easy, we think, to be loyal to a family and clan, whose blood is in your own veins.
79. Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
80. Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.
81. Friendship needs no words – it is solitude delivered from the anguish of loneliness.
82. He who hath many friends hath none.
83. I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.
84. I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
85. If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.
86. If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends – you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue.
87. If you have one true friend you have more than your share.
88. Instead of loving your enemies – treat your friends a little better.
89. It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.
90. It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.
91. It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
92. Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.
93. Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.
94. Life has no blessing like a prudent friend.
95. Love demands infinitely less than friendship.
96. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
97. Lovers have a right to betray you; friends don’t.
98. Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference.
99. Mighty proud I am that I am able to have a spare bed for my friends.
100. My best friend is a person who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
101. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
102. Never have a companion that casts you in the shade.
103. Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.
104. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
105. Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
106. Nothing so fortifies a friendship as a belief on the part of one friend that he is superior to the other.
107. Our friends interpret the world and ourselves to us, if we take them tenderly and truly.
108. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
109. Rejoicing in our joy, not suffering over our suffering, makes someone a friend.
110. She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.
111. It’s good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.
112. Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
113. Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.
114. So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.
115. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
Comments or suggestions?