As we continue our walk with the Lord, we will learn that our calling as children of the most high is to spread the good news to everyone. Now a days, we have many methods to be able to share the scriptures with the world right from the comfort of our computers or mobile devices. Be a blessing by sharing the word with your family and friends and as you share, you will notice you entering in the beautiful world of Missions as you are now helping other missionaries spread the good news electronically with friends and followers.
Let’s share the wonderful word of God with our friends and family. Bible scriptures quotes will be posted here so be a blessing to yours by sharing the wonderful promise daily on your social media networks.
Thank you so much for using our site to share Bible Scriptures, Inspirational, Love, and Friendship quotes. Here is an easy way to share with others with a click of a button (Twitter) you could share away to your Twitter feed. For Facebook or Google Plus, I recommend you copy what you want to share first, then click on the Facebook share button at the bottom of the page, or the floating one on your left side of the screen and also you could click on the share button on the floating bar to share on Google Plus or other networks. For Facebook, type the name of the person, groups, or page you want to share this with, then paste the content and repeat steps to share to more than one person, group or page. That’s it! We will add new quotes everyday so come back and check us out for all your sharing needs. Thank you again for sharing and may the Lord be with you and yours. God Bless
The Book of John
1. In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1 NLT
2. But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
John 1:12 NLT
3. But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.
John 1:12-13 NLT
4. So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.
John 1:14 NLT
5. For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.
John 1:17 NLT
6. For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God. But the unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.
John 1:17-18 NLT
7. “I am a voice shouting in the wilderness, `Clear the way for the Lord ‘s coming!’”
John 1:23 NLT
8. The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
John 1:29 NLT
9. Then John testified, “I saw the Holy Spirit descending like a dove from heaven and resting upon him. I didn’t know he was the one, but when God sent me to baptize with water, he told me, `The one on whom you see the Spirit descend and rest is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ I saw this happen to Jesus, so I testify that he is the Chosen One of God.”
John 1:32-34 NLT
10. “Passion for God’s house will consume me.”
John 2:17 NLT
11. Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
John 3:3 NLT
12. Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit.
John 3:5 NLT
13. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.
John 3:6 NLT
14. So don’t be surprised when I say, `You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it wants. Just as you can hear the wind but can’t tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can’t explain how people are born of the Spirit.”
John 3:7-8 NLT
15. I assure you, we tell you what we know and have seen, and yet you won’t believe our testimony. But if you don’t believe me when I tell you about earthly things, how can you possibly believe if I tell you about heavenly things?
John 3:11-12 NLT
16. No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man has come down from heaven. And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.
John 3:13-15 NLT
17. “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 NLT
18. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17 NLT
19. “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in Jesus. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son.
John 3:18 NLT
20. And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants.”
John 3:19-21 NLT
21. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed.
John 3:20 NLT
22. But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants.”
John 3:21 NLT
23. John replied, “No one can receive anything unless God gives it from heaven.
John 3:27 NLT
24. “He has come from above and is greater than anyone else. We are of the earth, and we speak of earthly things, but he has come from heaven and is greater than anyone else.
John 3:31 NLT
25. Anyone who accepts his testimony can affirm that God is true. For he is sent by God. He speaks God’s words, for God gives him the Spirit without limit.
John 3:33-34 NLT
26. And anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God’s angry judgment.”
John 3:36 NLT
27. Jesus replied, “Anyone who drinks this water will soon become thirsty again. But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.”
John 4:13-14 NLT
28. Jesus replied, “Believe me, dear woman, the time is coming when it will no longer matter whether you worship the Father on this mountain or in Jerusalem.
John 4:21 NLT
29. But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”
John 4:23, 24 NLT
30. Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing his work.
John 4:34 NLT
31. You know the saying, `One plants and another harvests.’ And it’s true. I sent you to harvest where you didn’t plant; others had already done the work, and now you will get to gather the harvest.”
John 4:37, 38 NLT
32. So Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does.
John 5:19 NLT
33. For just as the Father gives life to those he raises from the dead, so the Son gives life to anyone he wants.
John 5:21 NLT
34. In addition, the Father judges no one. Instead, he has given the Son absolute authority to judge, so that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him.
John 5:22, 23 NLT
35. “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.
John 5:24 NLT
36. The Father has life in himself, and he has granted that same life-giving power to his Son. And he has given him authority to judge everyone because he is the Son of Man.
John 5:26, 27 NLT
37. Don’t be so surprised! Indeed, the time is coming when all the dead in their graves will hear the voice of God’s Son, and they will rise again. Those who have done good will rise to experience eternal life, and those who have continued in evil will rise to experience judgment.
John 5:28, 29 NLT
38. I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will.
John 5:30 NLT
39. “You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me! Yet you refuse to come to me to receive this life.
John 5:39, 40 NLT
40. No wonder you can’t believe! For you gladly honor each other, but you don’t care about the honor that comes from the one who alone is God.
John 5:44 NLT
41. But don’t be so concerned about perishable things like food. Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you. For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval.”
John 6:27 NLT
42. Jesus told them, “This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.”
John 6:29 NLT
43. Jesus said, “I tell you the truth, Moses didn’t give you bread from heaven. My Father did. And now he offers you the true bread from heaven. The true bread of God is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
John 6:32-33 NLT
44. Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.
John 6:35 NLT
45. But you haven’t believed in me even though you have seen me. However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them.
John 6:36, 37 NLT
46. For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will.
John 6:38 NLT
47. And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them up at the last day.
John 6:39 NLT
48. For it is my Father’s will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day.”
John 6:40 NLT
49. For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will. And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them up at the last day. For it is my Father’s will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day.”
John 6:38-40 NLT
50. For no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up.
John 6:44 NLT
51. As it is written in the Scriptures, `They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me.
John 6:45 NLT
52. Not that anyone has ever seen the Father; only I, who was sent from God, have seen him.
John 6:46 NLT
53. “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life.
John 6:47 NLT
54. Yes, I am the bread of life!
John 6:48 NLT
55. Anyone who eats the bread from heaven, however, will never die.
John 6:50 NLT
56. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh.”
John 6:51 NLT
57. “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life. Yes, I am the bread of life! Your ancestors ate manna in the wilderness, but they all died. Anyone who eats the bread from heaven, however, will never die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh.”
John 6:47-51 NLT
58. So Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you cannot have eternal life within you.
John 6:53 NLT
59. But anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise that person at the last day.
John 6:54 NLT
60. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.
John 6:55-56 NLT
61. I live because of the living Father who sent me; in the same way, anyone who feeds on me will live because of me.
John 6:57 NLT
62. I am the true bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will not die as your ancestors did (even though they ate the manna) but will live forever.”
John 6:58 NLT
63. The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
John 6:63 NLT
64. Then he said, “That is why I said that people can’t come to me unless the Father gives them to me.”
John 6:65 NLT
65. You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God.”
John 6:68-69 NLT
66. So Jesus told them, “My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me.
John 7:16 NLT
67. So Jesus told them, “My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me. Anyone who wants to do the will of God will know whether my teaching is from God or is merely my own.
John 7:16, 17 NLT
68. Those who speak for themselves want glory only for themselves, but a person who seeks to honor the one who sent him speaks truth, not lies.
John 7:18 NLT
69. Look beneath the surface so you can judge correctly.”
John 7:24 NLT
70. While Jesus was teaching in the Temple, he called out, “Yes, you know me, and you know where I come from. But I’m not here on my own. The one who sent me is true, and you don’t know him. But I know him because I come from him, and he sent me to you.”
John 7:28, 29 NLT
71. But Jesus told them, “I will be with you only a little longer. Then I will return to the one who sent me. You will search for me but not find me. And you cannot go where I am going.”
John 7:33, 34 NLT
72. On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, `Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’”
John 7:37, 38 NLT
73. Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”
John 8:12 NLT
74. You judge me by human standards, but I do not judge anyone. And if I did, my judgment would be correct in every respect because I am not alone. The Father who sent me is with me. Your own law says that if two people agree about something, their witness is accepted as fact. I am one witness, and my Father who sent me is the other.”
John 8:15-18 NLT
75. “Where is your father?” they asked.
Jesus answered, “Since you don’t know who I am, you don’t know who my Father is. If you knew me, you would also know my Father.”
John 8:19 NLT
76. Later Jesus said to them again, “I am going away. You will search for me but will die in your sin. You cannot come where I am going.”
John 8:21 NLT
77. Jesus continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You belong to this world; I do not. That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I AM who I claim to be, you will die in your sins.”
John 8:23, 24 NLT
78. “Who are you?” they demanded.
Jesus replied, “The one I have always claimed to be. I have much to say about you and much to condemn, but I won’t. For I say only what I have heard from the one who sent me, and he is completely truthful.”
John 8:25, 26 NLT
79. So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man on the cross, then you will understand that I AM he. I do nothing on my own but say only what the Father taught me. And the one who sent me is with me—he has not deserted me. For I always do what pleases him.”
John 8:28, 29 NLT
80. Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:31, 32 NLT
Comments or suggestions?