As we continue our walk with the Lord, we will learn that our calling as children of the most high is to spread the good news to everyone. Now a days, we have many methods to be able to share the scriptures with the world right from the comfort of our computers or mobile devices. Be a blessing by sharing the word with your family and friends and as you share, you will notice you entering in the beautiful world of Missions as you are now helping other missionaries spread the good news electronically with friends and followers.
Let’s share the wonderful word of God with our friends and family. Bible scriptures quotes will be posted here so be a blessing to yours by sharing the wonderful promise daily on your social media networks.
Thank you so much for using our site to share Bible Scriptures, Inspirational, Love, and Friendship quotes. Here is an easy way to share with others with a click of a button (Twitter) you could share away to your Twitter feed. For Facebook or Google Plus, I recommend you copy what you want to share first, then click on the Facebook share button at the bottom of the page, or the floating one on your left side of the screen and also you could click on the share button on the floating bar to share on Google Plus or other networks. For Facebook, type the name of the person, groups, or page you want to share this with, then paste the content and repeat steps to share to more than one person, group or page. That’s it! We will add new quotes everyday so come back and check us out for all your sharing needs. Thank you again for sharing and may the Lord be with you and yours. God Bless
The Book of Luke
1. John will be a man with the spirit and power of Elijah. He will prepare the people for the coming of the Lord. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and he will cause those who are rebellious to accept the wisdom of the godly.”
Luke 1:17 NLT
2. “Don’t be afraid, Mary,” the angel told her, “for you have found favor with God! You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus. He will be very great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David. And he will reign over Israels forever; his Kingdom will never end!”
Luke 1:30-33 NLT
3. The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the baby to be born will be holy, and he will be called the Son of God.
Luke 1:35 NLT
4. Mary responded, “Oh, how my soul praises the Lord. How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior! For he took notice of his lowly servant girl, and from now on all generations will call me blessed.
Luke 1:46-48 NLT
5. For the Mighty One is holy, and he has done great things for me. He shows mercy from generation to generation to all who fear him. His mighty arm has done tremendous things! He has scattered the proud and haughty ones. He has brought down princes from their thrones and exalted the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away with empty hands. He has helped his servant Israel and remembered to be merciful. For he made this promise to our ancestors, to Abraham and his children forever.”
Luke 1:49-55 NLT
6. John answered their questions by saying, “I baptize you with water; but someone is coming soon who is greater than I am—so much greater that I’m not even worthy to be his slave and untie the straps of his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. He is ready to separate the chaff from the wheat with his winnowing fork. Then he will clean up the threshing area, gathering the wheat into his barn but burning the chaff with never-ending fire.”
Luke 3:16, 17 NLT
7. “The Spirit of the LORD is upon me,
for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the LORD’s favor has come.”
Luke 4:18, 19 NLT
8. What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man. When that happens, be happy! Yes, leap for joy! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, their ancestors treated the ancient prophets that same way.
Luke 6:22-23 NLT
9. “But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also. Give to anyone who asks; and when things are taken away from you, don’t try to get them back. Do to others as you would like them to do to you.
Luke 6:27-31 NLT
10. “Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked.
Luke 6:35 NLT
11. “Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven. Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.”
Luke 6:37-38 NLT
12. Students are not greater than their teacher. But the student who is fully trained will become like the teacher.
Luke 6:40 NLT
13. How can you think of saying, `Friend, let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.
Luke 6:42 NLT
14. “A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit. A tree is identified by its fruit. Figs are never gathered from thornbushes, and grapes are not picked from bramble bushes. A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart.
Luke 6:43-45 NLT
15. “So why do you keep calling me `Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t do what I say? I will show you what it’s like when someone comes to me, listens to my teaching, and then follows it. It is like a person building a house who digs deep and lays the foundation on solid rock. When the floodwaters rise and break against that house, it stands firm because it is well built. But anyone who hears and doesn’t obey is like a person who builds a house without a foundation. When the floods sweep down against that house, it will collapse into a heap of ruins.”
Luke 6:46-49 NLT
16. John is the man to whom the Scriptures refer when they say,
`Look, I am sending my messenger ahead of you, and he will prepare your way before you.’ I tell you, of all who have ever lived, none is greater than John. Yet even the least person in the Kingdom of God is greater than he is!”
Luke 7:27-28 NLT
17. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it.
Luke 9:24 NLT
18. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but are yourself lost or destroyed? If anyone is ashamed of me and my message, the Son of Man will be ashamed of that person when he returns in his glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels.
Luke 9:24-26 NLT
19. But Jesus told him, “Let the spiritually dead bury their own dead! Your duty is to go and preach about the Kingdom of God.”
Luke 9:60 NLT
20. But Jesus told him, “Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God.”
Luke 9:62 NLT
Comments or suggestions?