As we continue our walk with the Lord, we will learn that our calling as children of the most high is to spread the good news to everyone. Now a days, we have many methods to be able to share the scriptures with the world right from the comfort of our computers or mobile devices. Be a blessing by sharing the word with your family and friends and as you share, you will notice you entering in the beautiful world of Missions as you are now helping other missionaries spread the good news electronically with friends and followers.
Let’s share the wonderful word of God with our friends and family. Bible scriptures quotes will be posted here so be a blessing to yours by sharing the wonderful promise daily on your social media networks.
Thank you so much for using our site to share Bible Scriptures, Inspirational, Love, and Friendship quotes. Here is an easy way to share with others with a click of a button (Twitter) you could share away to your Twitter feed. For Facebook or Google Plus, I recommend you copy what you want to share first, then click on the Facebook share button at the bottom of the page, or the floating one on your left side of the screen and also you could click on the share button on the floating bar to share on Google Plus or other networks. For Facebook, type the name of the person, groups, or page you want to share this with, then paste the content and repeat steps to share to more than one person, group or page. That’s it! We will add new quotes everyday so come back and check us out for all your sharing needs. Thank you again for sharing and may the Lord be with you and yours. God Bless
The Book of Mark
1. 28 “I tell you the truth, all sin and blasphemy can be forgiven, 29 but anyone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. This is a sin with eternal consequences.”
New Living Translation (NLT)
2. 50 Salt is good for seasoning. But if it loses its flavor, how do you make it salty again? You must have the qualities of salt among yourselves and live in peace with each other.”
New Living Translation
3. But `God made them male and female’ from the beginning of creation. `This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.’ Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together.”
Mark 10:6-9 NLT
4. When Jesus saw what was happening, he was angry with his disciples. He said to them, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children. I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.”
Mark 10:14, 15 NLT
5. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”
Mark 10:23-25 NLT
6. 29 “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, 30 will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property—along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life.
New Living Translation
7. Jesus replied, “Your mistake is that you don’t know the Scriptures, and you don’t know the power of God. For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven.
Mark 12:24, 25 NLT
8. 26 “But now, as to whether the dead will be raised—haven’t you ever read about this in the writings of Moses, in the story of the burning bush? Long after Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob had died, God said to Moses, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’ 27 So he is the God of the living, not the dead. You have made a serious error.”
New Living Translation
9. 29 Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30 And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’ 31 The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”
New Living Translation
10. Jesus called his disciples to him and said, “I tell you the truth, this poor widow has given more than all the others who are making contributions. For they gave a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she had to live on.”
Mark 12:43, 44 NLT
11. For the Good News must first be preached to all nations.
Mark 13:10 NLT
12. And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.
Mark 13:13 NLT
13. Then everyone will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with great power and glory. And he will send out his angels to gather his chosen ones from all over the world—from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.
Mark 13:26, 27 NLT
14. Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.
Mark 13:31 NLT
15. “However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. And since you don’t know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert!
Mark 13:32-33 NLT
16. You, too, must keep watch! For you don’t know when the master of the household will return—in the evening, at midnight, before dawn, or at daybreak. Don’t let him find you sleeping when he arrives without warning. I say to you what I say to everyone: Watch for him!”
Mark 13:35-37 NLT
17. “Abba, Father,” he cried out, “everything is possible for you. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”
Mark 14:36 NLT
18. Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak.”
Mark 14:38 NLT
19. Jesus said, “I AM. And you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God’s right hands and coming on the clouds of heaven.”
Mark 14:62 NLT
20. but the angel said, “Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth,s who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead! Look, this is where they laid his body.
Mark 16:6 NLT
21. Then they briefly reported all this to Peter and his companions. Afterward Jesus himself sent them out from east to west with the sacred and unfailing message of salvation that gives eternal life. Amen.
Mark 16:8 NLT
22. And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned.
Mark 16:15, 16 NLT
23. These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages. They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed.”
Mark 16:17, 18 NLT
24. When the Lord Jesus had finished talking with them, he was taken up into heaven and sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand. And the disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs.
Mark 16:19, 20 NLT
Comments or suggestions?