As we continue our walk with the Lord, we will learn that our calling as children of the most high is to spread the good news to everyone. Now a days, we have many methods to be able to share the scriptures with the world right from the comfort of our computers or mobile devices. Be a blessing by sharing the word with your family and friends and as you share, you will notice you entering in the beautiful world of Missions as you are now helping other missionaries spread the good news electronically with friends and followers.
Let’s share the wonderful word of God with our friends and family. Bible scriptures quotes will be posted here so be a blessing to yours by sharing the wonderful promise daily on your social media networks.
Thank you so much for using our site to share Bible Scriptures, Inspirational, Love, and Friendship quotes. Here is an easy way to share with others with a click of a button (Twitter) you could share away to your Twitter feed. For Facebook or Google Plus, I recommend you copy what you want to share first, then click on the Facebook share button at the bottom of the page, or the floating one on your left side of the screen and also you could click on the share button on the floating bar to share on Google Plus or other networks. For Facebook, type the name of the person, groups, or page you want to share this with, then paste the content and repeat steps to share to more than one person, group or page. That’s it! We will add new quotes everyday so come back and check us out for all your sharing needs. Thank you again for sharing and may the Lord be with you and yours. God Bless
The Book of Proverbs
1. People who accept discipline are on the pathway to life, but those who ignore correction will go astray.
Proverbs 10:17 NLT
2. Doing wrong is fun for a fool, but living wisely brings pleasure to the sensible.
Proverbs 10:23 NLT
3. When the storms of life come, the wicked are whirled away, but the godly have a lasting foundation.
Proverbs 10:25 NLT
4. Lazy people irritate their employers, like vinegar to the teeth or smoke in the eyes.
Proverbs 10:26 NLT
5. Fear of the Lord lengthens one’s life, but the years of the wicked are cut short.
Proverbs 10:27 NLT
6. The hopes of the godly result in happiness, but the expectations of the wicked come to nothing.
Proverbs 10:28 NLT
7. The way of the Lord is a stronghold to those with integrity, but it destroys the wicked.
Proverbs 10:29 NLT
8. The godly will never be disturbed, but the wicked will be removed from the land.
Proverbs 10:30 NLT
9. The mouth of the godly person gives wise advice, but the tongue that deceives will be cut off.
Proverbs 10:31 NLT
10. The lips of the godly speak helpful words, but the mouth of the wicked speaks perverse words.
Proverbs 10:32 NLT
11. Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
Proverbs 11:2 NLT
12. Honesty guides good people; dishonesty destroys treacherous people.
Proverbs 11:3 NLT
13. Riches won’t help on the day of judgment, but right living can save you from death.
Proverbs 11:4 NLT
14. The godly are directed by honesty; the wicked fall beneath their load of sin.
Proverbs 11:5 NLT
15. When the wicked die, their hopes die with them, for they rely on their own feeble strength.
Proverbs 11:7 NLT
16. The godly are rescued from trouble, and it falls on the wicked instead.
Proverbs 11:8 NLT
17. With their words, the godless destroy their friends, but knowledge will rescue the righteous.
Proverbs 11:9 NLT
18. Your kindness will reward you, but your cruelty will destroy you.
Proverbs 11:17 NLT
19. Evil people get rich for the moment, but the reward of the godly will last.
Proverbs 11:18 NLT
20. Godly people find life; evil people find death.
Proverbs 11:19 NLT
21. Evil people will surely be punished, but the children of the godly will go free.
Proverbs 11:21 NLT
22. The godly can look forward to a reward, while the wicked can expect only judgment.
Proverbs 11:23 NLT
23. Give freely and become more wealthy; be stingy and lose everything.
Proverbs 11:24 NLT
24. The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.
Proverbs 11:25 NLT
25. People curse those who hoard their grain, but they bless the one who sells in time of need.
Proverbs 11:26 NLT
26. If you search for good, you will find favor; but if you search for evil, it will find you!
Proverbs 11:27 NLT
27. Trust in your money and down you go! But the godly flourish like leaves in spring.
Proverbs 11:28 NLT
28. A worthy wife is a crown for her husband, but a disgraceful woman is like cancer in his bones.
Proverbs 12:4 NLT
29. The words of the wicked are like a murderous ambush, but the words of the godly save lives.
Proverbs 12:6 NLT
30. The wicked die and disappear, but the family of the godly stands firm.
Proverbs 12:7 NLT
31. A hard worker has plenty of food, but a person who chases fantasies has no sense.
Proverbs 12:11 NLT
32. The wicked are trapped by their own words, but the godly escape such trouble.
Proverbs 12:13 NLT
33. Wise words bring many benefits, and hard work brings rewards.
Proverbs 12:14 NLT
34. Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others.
Proverbs 12:15 NLT
35. A fool is quick-tempered, but a wise person stays calm when insulted.
Proverbs 12:16 NLT
36. Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing.
Proverbs 12:18 NLT
37. No harm comes to the godly, but the wicked have their fill of trouble.
Proverbs 12:21 NLT
38. Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become a slave.
Proverbs 12:24 NLT
39. Laughter can conceal a heavy heart, but when the laughter ends, the grief remains.
Proverbs 14:13 NLT
40. Backsliders get what they deserve; good people receive their reward.
Proverbs 14:14 NLT
41. The wise are cautious and avoid danger; fools plunge ahead with reckless confidence.
Proverbs 14:16 NLT
42. Short-tempered people do foolish things, and schemers are hated.
Proverbs 14:17 NLT
43. Simpletons are clothed with foolishness, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
Proverbs 14:18 NLT
44. The poor are despised even by their neighbors, while the rich have many “friends.”
Proverbs 14:20 NLT
45. It is a sin to belittle one’s neighbor; blessed are those who help the poor.
Proverbs 14:21 NLT
46. If you plan to do evil, you will be lost; if you plan to do good, you will receive unfailing love and faithfulness.
Proverbs 14:22 NLT
47. Work brings profit, but mere talk leads to poverty!
Proverbs 14:23 NLT
48. Wealth is a crown for the wise; the effort of fools yields only foolishness.
Proverbs 14:24 NLT
49. A truthful witness saves lives, but a false witness is a traitor.
Proverbs 14:25 NLT
50. Those who fear the Lord are secure; he will be a refuge for their children.
Proverbs 14:26 NLT
51. Fear of the Lord is a life-giving fountain; it offers escape from the snares of death.
Proverbs 14:27 NLT
52. People with understanding control their anger; a hot temper shows great foolishness.
Proverbs 14:29 NLT
53. A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones.
Proverbs 14:30 NLT
54. Those who oppress the poor insult their Maker, but helping the poor honors him.
Proverbs 14:31 NLT
55. The wicked are crushed by disaster, but the godly have a refuge when they die.
Proverbs 14:32 NLT
56. Godliness makes a nation great, but sin is a disgrace to any people.
Proverbs 14:34 NLT
57. A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare.
Proverbs 15:1 NLT
58. The Lord is watching everywhere, keeping his eye on both the evil and the good.
Proverbs 15:3 NLT
59. Gentle words are a tree of life; a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.
Proverbs 15:4 NLT
60. Only a fool despises a parent’s discipline; whoever learns from correction is wise.
Proverbs 15:5 NLT
61. There is treasure in the house of the godly, but the earnings of the wicked bring trouble.
Proverbs 15:6 NLT
62. The lips of the wise give good advice; the heart of a fool has none to give.
Proverbs 15:7 NLT
63. The Lord detests the sacrifice of the wicked, but he delights in the prayers of the upright.
Proverbs 15:8 NLT
64. The Lord detests the way of the wicked, but he loves those who pursue godliness.
Proverbs 15:9 NLT
65. Whoever abandons the right path will be severely disciplined; whoever hates correction will die.
Proverbs 15:10 NLT
66. Even Death and Destruction hold no secrets from the Lord. How much more does he know the human heart!
Proverbs 15:11 NLT
67. Mockers hate to be corrected, so they stay away from the wise.
Proverbs 15:12 NLT
68. A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit.
Proverbs 15:13 NLT
69. A wise person is hungry for knowledge, while the fool feeds on trash.
Proverbs 15:14 NLT
70. Better to have little, with fear for the Lord, than to have great treasure and inner turmoil.
Proverbs 15:16 NLT
71. A bowl of vegetables with someone you love is better than steak with someone you hate.
Proverbs 15:17 NLT
72. A hot-tempered person starts fights; a cool-tempered person stops them.
Proverbs 15:18 NLT
73. A lazy person’s way is blocked with briers, but the path of the upright is an open highway.
Proverbs 15:19 NLT
74. Sensible children bring joy to their father; foolish children despise their mother.
Proverbs 15:20 NLT
75. Foolishness brings joy to those with no sense; a sensible person stays on the right path.
Proverbs 15:21 NLT
76. Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisers bring success.
Proverbs 15:22 NLT
77. Everyone enjoys a fitting reply; it is wonderful to say the right thing at the right time!
Proverbs 15:23 NLT
78. The path of life leads upward for the wise; they leave the grave behind.
Proverbs 15:24 NLT
79. The Lord detests evil plans, but he delights in pure words.
Proverbs 15:26 NLT
80. Greed brings grief to the whole family, but those who hate bribes will live.
Proverbs 15:27 NLT
Comments or suggestions?