As we continue our walk with the Lord, we will learn that our calling as children of the most high is to spread the good news to everyone. Now a days, we have many methods to be able to share the scriptures with the world right from the comfort of our computers or mobile devices. Be a blessing by sharing the word with your family and friends and as you share, you will notice you entering in the beautiful world of Missions as you are now helping other missionaries spread the good news electronically with friends and followers.
Let’s share the wonderful word of God with our friends and family. Bible scriptures quotes will be posted here so be a blessing to yours by sharing the wonderful promise daily on your social media networks.
Thank you so much for using our site to share Bible Scriptures, Inspirational, Love, and Friendship quotes. Here is an easy way to share with others with a click of a button (Twitter) you could share away to your Twitter feed. For Facebook or Google Plus, I recommend you copy what you want to share first, then click on the Facebook share button at the bottom of the page, or the floating one on your left side of the screen and also you could click on the share button on the floating bar to share on Google Plus or other networks. For Facebook, type the name of the person, groups, or page you want to share this with, then paste the content and repeat steps to share to more than one person, group or page. That’s it! We will add new quotes everyday so come back and check us out for all your sharing needs. Thank you again for sharing and may the Lord be with you and yours. God Bless
The Book of Psalm
1. For the Lord watches over the path of the godly, but the path of the wicked leads to destruction.
Psalm 1:6 NLT
2. Serve the Lord with reverent fear, and rejoice with trembling. Submit to God’s royal son, or he will become angry, and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities—for his anger flares up in an instant. But what joy for all who take refuge in him!
Psalm 2:11, 12 NLT
3. Answer me when I call to you, O God who declares me innocent. Free me from my troubles. Have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1 NLT
4. Don’t sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent.
Psalm 4:4 NLT
5. Many people say, “Who will show us better times?” Let your face smile on us, Lord .
Psalm 4:6 NLT
6. In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.
Psalm 4:8 NLT
7. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for I pray to no one but you.
Psalm 5:2 NLT
8. Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house; I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe.
Psalm 5:7 NLT
9. But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy. For you bless the godly, O Lord; you surround them with your shield of love.
Psalm 5:11, 12 NLT
10. O Lord, don’t rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your rage. Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony. I am sick at heart. How long, O Lord, until you restore me?
Psalm 6:1-3 NLT
11. Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony.
Psalm 6:2 NLT
12. Return, O Lord, and rescue me. Save me because of your unfailing love.
Psalm 6:4 NLT
13. The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer my prayer.
Psalm 6:9 NLT
14. God is my shield, saving those whose hearts are true and right.
Psalm 7:10 NLT
15. God is an honest judge. He is angry with the wicked every day.
Psalm 7:11 NLT
16. The wicked conceive evil; and give birth to lies.
Psalm 7:14 NLT
17. The wicked conceive evil; they are pregnant with trouble and give birth to lies. They dig a deep pit to trap others, then fall into it themselves. The trouble they make for others backfires on them. The violence they plan falls on their own heads.
Psalm 7:14-16 NLT
18. I will thank the Lord because he is just; I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
Psalm 7:17 NLT
19. O Lord, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth! Your glory is higher than the heavens.
Psalm 8:1 NLT
20. O Lord , our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth!
Psalm 8:9 NLT
21. I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
Psalm 9:1 NLT
22. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:2 NLT
23. The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Psalm 9:9 NLT
24. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.
Psalm 9:10 NLT
25. Sing praises to the Lord who reigns in Jerusalem. Tell the world about his unforgettable deeds.
Psalm 9:11 NLT
26. For he who avenges murder cares for the helpless. He does not ignore the cries of those who suffer.
Psalm 9:12 NLT
27. Save me so I can praise you publicly at Jerusalem’s gates, so I can rejoice that you have rescued me.
Psalm 9:14 NLT
28. The Lord is known for his justice. The wicked are trapped by their own deeds.
Psalm 9:16 NLT
29. The wicked will go down to the grave. This is the fate of all the nations who ignore God.
Psalm 9:17 NLT
30. But the needy will not be ignored forever; the hopes of the poor will not always be crushed.
Psalm 9:18 NLT
31. Arise, O Lord !
Do not let mere mortals defy you! Judge the nations! Make them tremble in fear, O Lord . Let the nations know they are merely human. Interlude
Psalm 9:19, 20 NLT
32. Arise, O Lord! Punish the wicked, O God! Do not ignore the helpless!
Psalm 10:12 NLT
33. Lord, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them.
Psalm 10:17 NLT
34. You will bring justice to the orphans and the oppressed, so mere people can no longer terrify them.
Psalm 10:18 NLT
35. But the Lord is in his holy Temple; the Lord still rules from heaven. He watches everyone closely, examining every person on earth.
Psalm 11:4 NLT
36. The Lord examines both the righteous and the wicked. He hates those who love violence.
Psalm 11:5 NLT
37. For the righteous Lord loves justice. The virtuous will see his face.
Psalm 11:7 NLT
38. Help, O Lord , for the godly are fast disappearing! The faithful have vanished from the earth!
Psalm 12:1 NLT
39. The Lord replies, “I have seen violence done to the helpless, and I have heard the groans of the poor. Now I will rise up to rescue them, as they have longed for me to do.”
Psalm 12:5 NLT
40. The Lord ‘s promises are pure, like silver refined in a furnace, purified seven times over. Therefore, Lord , we know you will protect the oppressed, preserving them forever from this lying generation, even though the wicked strut about, and evil is praised throughout the land.
Psalm 12:6-8 NLT
41. O Lord , how long will you forget me? Forever? How long will you look the other way?
Psalm 13:1 NLT
42. Turn and answer me, O Lord my God! Restore the sparkle to my eyes, or I will die.
Psalm 13:3 NLT
43. But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me.
Psalm 13:5 NLT
44. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.
Psalm 13:6 NLT
45. But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.
Psalm 13:5, 6 NLT
46. Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!
Psalm 14:1 NLT
47. The Lord looks down from heaven on the entire human race; he looks to see if anyone is truly wise, if anyone seeks God.
Psalm 14:2 NLT
48. But no, all have turned away; all have become corrupt. No one does good, not a single one!
Psalm 14:3 NLT
49. Will those who do evil never learn? They eat up my people like bread and wouldn’t think of praying to the Lord
Psalm 14:4 NLT
50. Terror will grip them, for God is with those who obey him.
Psalm 14:5 NLT
51. The wicked frustrate the plans of the oppressed, but the Lord will protect his people.
Psalm 14:6 NLT
52. Who will come from Mount Zion to rescue Israel? When the Lord restores his people, Jacob will shout with joy, and Israel will rejoice.
Psalm 14:7 NLT
53. 1 O Lord, hear my plea for justice. Listen to my cry for help. Pay attention to my prayer, for it comes from honest lips. 2 Declare me innocent, for you see those who do right. 3 You have tested my thoughts and examined my heart in the night. You have scrutinized me and found nothing wrong. I am determined not to sin in what I say. 4 I have followed your commands, which keep me from following cruel and evil people. 5 My steps have stayed on your path; I have not wavered from following you. 6 I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray. 7 Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge from their enemies. 8 Guard me as you would guard your own eyes. Hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 17:1-8 NLT
54. But may all who search for you be filled with joy and gladness in you.
May those who love your salvation
repeatedly shout, “The Lord is great!” As for me, since I am poor and needy, let the Lord keep me in his thoughts. You are my helper and my savior. O my God, do not delay.
Psalm 40:16-17 NLT
55. The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress.
Psalm 46:7 NLT
56. “Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.”
Psalm 46:10 NLT
57. How great is the Lord, how deserving of praise, in the city of our God, which sits on his holy mountain!
Psalm 48:1 NLT
58. It is high and magnificent; the whole earth rejoices to see it! Mount Zion, the holy mountain, is the city of the great King!
Psalm 48:2 NLT
59. O God, we meditate on your unfailing love as we worship in your Temple.
Psalm 48:9 NLT
60. For that is what God is like. He is our God forever and ever, and he will guide us until we die.
Psalm 48:14 NLT
61. But as for me, God will redeem my life. He will snatch me from the power of the grave.
Psalm 49:15 NLT
62. 16 So don’t be dismayed when the wicked grow rich and their homes become ever more splendid. 17 For when they die, they take nothing with them. Their wealth will not follow them into the grave. 18 In this life they consider themselves fortunate and are applauded for their success. 19 But they will die like all before them and never again see the light of day.
Psalm 49:16-19 NLT
63. The Lord, the Mighty One, is God, and he has spoken; he has summoned all humanity from where the sun rises to where it sets.
Psalm 50:1 NLT
64. Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.”
Psalm 50:15 NLT
65. But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.”
Psalm 50:23 NLT
66. Have mercy on me, O God, because of your unfailing love. Because of your great compassion, blot out the stain of my sins.
Psalm 51:1 NLT
67. Against you, and you alone, have I sinned; I have done what is evil in your sight. You will be proved right in what you say, and your judgment against me is just.
Psalm 51:4 NLT
68. Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10 NLT
69. Do not banish me from your presence, and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me. 12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you. Then I will teach your ways to rebels, and they will return to you.
Psalm 51:11-13 NLT
70. Unseal my lips, O Lord, that my mouth may praise you.
Psalm 51:15 NLT
71. The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.
Psalm 51:17 NLT
72. Listen to my prayer, O God. Do not ignore my cry for help! Please listen and answer me, for I am overwhelmed by my troubles.
Psalm 55:1-2 NLT
73. Give your burdens to the Lord , and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.
Psalm 55:22 NLT
74. But you, O God, will send the wicked down to the pit of destruction. Murderers and liars will die young, but I am trusting you to save me.
Psalm 55:23 NLT
75. I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me?
Psalm 56:4 NLT
76. You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help. This I know: God is on my side!
Psalm 56:8-9 NLT
77. I will fulfill my vows to you, O God, and will offer a sacrifice of thanks for your help. For you have rescued me from death; you have kept my feet from slipping. So now I can walk in your presence, O God, in your life-giving light.
Psalm 56:12-13 NLT
78. Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until the danger passes by. I cry out to God Most High, to God who will fulfill his purpose for me. He will send help from heaven to rescue me, disgracing those who hound me. My God will send forth his unfailing love and faithfulness.
Psalm 57:1-3 NLT
79. My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises! Wake up, my heart! Wake up, O lyre and harp! I will wake the dawn with my song. I will thank you, Lord, among all the people. I will sing your praises among the nations. For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
Psalm 57:7-10 NLT
80. But let the godly rejoice. Let them be glad in God’s presence. Let them be filled with joy.
Psalm 68:3 NLT
81. Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds. His name is the Lord —
rejoice in his presence!
Psalm 68:4 NLT
82. Father to the fatherless, defender of widows—this is God, whose dwelling is holy.
Psalm 68:5 NLT
83. God places the lonely in families; he sets the prisoners free and gives them joy. But he makes the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.
Psalm 68:6 NLT
84. Praise the Lord; praise God our savior! For each day he carries us in his arms.
Psalm 68:19 NLT
85. Our God is a God who saves! The Sovereign Lord rescues us from death.
Psalm 68:20 NLT
86. But God will smash the heads of his enemies, crushing the skulls of those who love their guilty ways.
Psalm 68:21 NLT
87. Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth. Sing praises to the Lord.
Psalm 68:32 NLT
88. Tell everyone about God’s power. His majesty shines down on Israel; his strength is mighty in the heavens.
Psalm 68:34 NLT
89. God is awesome in his sanctuary. The God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!
Psalm 68:35 NLT
90. But may all who search for you be filled with joy and gladness in you. May those who love your salvation
repeatedly shout, “God is great!”
Psalm 70:4 NLT
91. Save me and rescue me, for you do what is right. Turn your ear to listen to me, and set me free.
Psalm 71:2 NLT
92. Be my rock of safety where I can always hide. Give the order to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.
Psalm 71:3 NLT
93. O Lord, you alone are my hope. I’ve trusted you, O Lord , from childhood.
Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!
Psalm 71:5-6 NLT
94. My life is an example to many, because you have been my strength and protection.
Psalm 71:7 NLT
95. That is why I can never stop praising you; I declare your glory all day long.
Psalm 71:8 NLT
96. But I will keep on hoping for your help; I will praise you more and more.
Psalm 71:14 NLT
97. I will praise your mighty deeds, O Sovereign Lord . I will tell everyone that you alone are just.
Psalm 71:16 NLT
98. You will restore me to even greater honor and comfort me once again.
Psalm 71:21 NLT
99. I will shout for joy and sing your praises, for you have ransomed me.
Psalm 71:23 NLT
100. Give your love of justice to the king, O God, and righteousness to the king’s son.
Psalm 72:1 NLT
101. He will rescue the poor when they cry to him; he will help the oppressed, who have no one to defend them.
Psalm 72:12 NLT
102. Praise the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does such wonderful things.
Psalm 72:18 NLT
103. Praise his glorious name forever! Let the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amen and amen!
Psalm 72:19 NLT
104. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.
Psalm 73:26 NLT
105. But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.
Psalm 73:28 NLT
106. You, O God, are my king from ages past, bringing salvation to the earth.
Psalm 74:12 NLT
107. We thank you, O God! We give thanks because you are near. People everywhere tell of your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 75:1 NLT
108. It is God alone who judges; he decides who will rise and who will fall.
Psalm 75:7 NLT
109. But as for me, I will always proclaim what God has done; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
Psalm 75:9 NLT
110. But as for me, I will always proclaim what God has done; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob. For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.”
Psalm 75:9, 10 NLT
Comments or suggestions?